Comair Info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
low multi

I've noticed on the Aviation Interviews web site that Comair has hired several people with less than 200 multi. Anyone have any idea how these people got the call? I keep sending in resumes to them with close to 3000 total time and about 130 multi with all the other requirements they list on their site, but no calls. Help if you can...

Thanks

I wouldn't get Sprint if you plan to actually FLY with Comair. It works fine in Cincy, but go on the road and the coverage is less than stellar.

As far as a website to hang out, the only one I know of is the ALPA board, and you have to be a member first. Sorry about that. Good luck to all.

I know a few people with sprint here in Cincinnati, and they seem too have little trouble.....But, I was a sprint customer for several years, finally cut the rope and now have Verizon and love it. Great price, great service, great customer service.......GO VERIZON...especially if you have sprint.........arrrggg on sprint....the national wide coverage is awesome.....never have too much trouble connnecting...at least not the same trouble I had with sprint......

NEW Comair domicile info?

Skydiverdriver, RichO,

Thanks for the cell phone info. I think I'll stick with AT&T for the short term. I'll do some more research once I start sim training.

BTW, does anyone have any NEW latest word about a new Comair domicile? Last I heard in late-December was that $$ was put aside for DFW, but that that was on hold for a while.

I'm REALLY hoping for DFW still.

Thanks!!

The new base, if there is one, now that's the question of the century.........To me, it almost seems like DFW has moved out of the picture, but no one can really tell what's going to happen. Only time will tell, my personal favorite rumor is the Salt Lake City base........

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back