Comair Info?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TankerToad

I've already been hired by Comair, with a class date sometime in January. I'm trying to learn more about Comair. Other than here at Flightinfo.com, is there another forum or board elsewhere that most Comair folks hang out?

On that note, with whom does Comair have their medical plan?

TT

The health care plan is United Healthcare. You can PM me with anything else you want to know. Good Luck in training!!!

In the pool....

I interviewed in November. I was told to expect a class in January, but Sharon hasn't called with an exact date yet. Maybe after the holidays.

Very excited. I hope they decide to open a domicile in Dallas. I have family there and it would be a good opportunity to move there. I've read somewhere that even though $$ had been allocated for a DFW domicile, management has decided to hold off for a while. Probably waiting to see if Av Fuel goes up to $10 a gallon if we go to war and if the crap in Venezuala continues.

Does Comair have a message board they use for internal use? I've seen the official Comair website for crewmembers, but it appears to be only open to actual employees, not those of us in the pool.

Thanx!

Sprint Cellular?

I'm also wanting to switch to Sprint, but wonder how well the coverage is in Cinncinatti. Anyone have any info?

I am in CVG and I have had Sprint for 5 years with no problems. Good luck at Comair! Look forward to working with you. I am an instructor, maybe we will work together in the sim.

AFELLOWAVIATOR,

You sim instructors are the greatest! ..canned the rest

Last edited:
Congrats...

Hovernut, congrats on passing your SIC ride :)
I'm glad to hear that the training department is willing to work with you for a sucessful outcome. What was the flying background of your first SIM partner?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back