Comair info please?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

glasscockpit

I would need to latest info on Comair, such as what airplane (CRJ's?) new hires get? base? reserve time? time to upgrade? lifestyle and morale? how long between successful interview notification and starting class?

Can anyway shed some light, or point me to the right direction on where to find this info? Does Comair have an unofficial web-site?

Thanks!!!
(been out of the board for too long, I need to catch up)

All new hires into CRJ. Only base for CRJ is CVG. no one knows how long reserve will be, as it's been a year since anything resembling normal has existed here, between the strike and 9/11. Guessing 8 - 14 months. 12 - 24 new pilots into basic indoc every Weds. Morale's great, we're growing and we're generally happy with the contract. interview - class could be two weeks, could be several months. Not aware of any unofficila website. Haven't looked at Comair.com lately. May be useful, may be the usual non-content web stuff. Good luck! :)

When you say 8-12 new pilots in basic indoc every wednesday do you mean every week or once a month? Is there any talk regarding reducing the number of Delta Connection flights because of the Delta mainline pilots contract?

yes, every Wednesday.

skydiverdriver, don't you drive a CL-65, what's with the "regional" comment?

Latest resources

Back