Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dasburt

Hi
I am a retired Navy helicopter driver. I currently have an ATP ME Land and Rotorcraft. I am working on my CFI ME right now. I have over 3400 total hours but only around 300 hours fixed wing (125 turbo prop) with 68 Multi engine. I will have around 90 + in Nov (and my CFI ME). I did have 3 years experience working for a helicopter (SK61N) FAA 135 operator in the Bahamas (cargo and pax)

SO the question is: will these hours get me an interview at COMAIR? Would I need an insider to walk my resume in or do I need to log 250 ME before they will talk to me?

Are the numbers stated at the COMAIR site of 250 ME (I have over 2800 ME time in helo's) chiseled in stone (they did not specify Fixed wing time though!!)?

I am currently working at the USN Test Pilot school as a Helo Maintenance test pilot though I have had a few flights in the C12 (B200)

Any and ALL suggestion and or advice will be greatly appreciated

not that 50 hrs makes a whole lot of difference, but the site lists 200 ME as the minimum.

i've been trying to get h/r to answer your question about helo time for some time now.

skid, i'd be interested in hearing if you have any inside information on this subject that i'm unaware of.

thanks, and good luck!

http://www.comair.com/hr/pilots/

Latest resources

Back