Comair guys....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WayBack

You guys fly PPAS to save Delta money on fuel. You guys have something along the lines of on time performance pay, something to make Deltas product even better.
But yet, they continue to hack you guys to pieces.
Why do you guys still strive to impress Delta with these numbers, when they're cutting your flying, and increasing all the other DCI carriers flying?

You guys fly PPAS to save Delta money on fuel. You guys have something along the lines of on time performance pay, something to make Deltas product even better.
Why do you guys still strive to impress Delta with these numbers, when they're cutting your flying, and increasing all the other DCI carriers flying?
because you are paid to do the job that way.

In RG last week, we were pretty much told to be on time and use any reasonable means to do so, but DL doesn't give us the marketing arrival times (the ones reproted to the DOT, we only get our historical block times). The reason behind that? DL doesn't want us burning extra gas to be ontime...funny times

Last edited:

I dunno, maybe that way they'll miss us when we're gone?

was there anything constructive about this post?

the tougher the game gets, the even tougher you gotta perform, even if reward isn't certain.

That's what they do, you seem to post dumb stuff instead.

This is why the whole management mantra that our pilot group is overpaid is silly.

You (management) are paying me (pilot) to be non productive. What Mesa, Chatauqua, Mesaba, Pinnacle, Compass, Skywest, ASA, etc. can accomplish in one hour takes me one hour and five minutes...or 8.3% more salary.

Don't tell me I'm more expensive than the competition, when it is your actions that have reduced my productivity.

I guess there was a meeting today and Delta plans to make everyone else start paying for their own fuel. Not sure if that includes Comair or not though?

Latest resources

Back