• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair FO condition as of yesterday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone have an address to send a "Get Well" card to? The hospital address msaybe?

C-150ETOPS said:
Crossing the line a wee bit aren't we?

1. It's private medical info (unlessed released)
2. Anything regarding this posted here is probably just BS pilot rumor crap that will get even more twisted as it's passed on.
3. Even if true to the letter, what is the accuracy record of M.D's telling patients that they'll never walk, live, see, ect?
(Kit Darby forecasts better than that group.)

Wish him well.

I wouldn't believe anything that a doctor says anyway. I survived a crash in a PA-23-160. The docs told me first that I'd lose my leg, then that I'd never walk again, then they laughed at me when I told them that I would fly again. Well a year later I was at Atlantic Coast flying the DO-Jet. It all boils down to determination. Let's all wish James a full recovery and lift him up in our prayers

inthewind said:
I wouldn't believe anything that a doctor says anyway. I survived a crash in a PA-23-160. The docs told me first that I'd lose my leg, then that I'd never walk again, then they laughed at me when I told them that I would fly again. Well a year later I was at Atlantic Coast flying the DO-Jet. It all boils down to determination. Let's all wish James a full recovery and lift him up in our prayers

Roger That! thats a great story....wish there were more with that attitude...i needed your attitude in a similar situation in my past...GET WELL JAMES!

flyboyike said:
Anyone have an address to send a "Get Well" card to? The hospital address msaybe?

James Polehinke (patient)
UK Chandler Hospital
800 Rose St.
Lexington, KY 40536-0293

I didn't do a whole lot of research but I'd bet this would get it to him.

inthewind said:

nope, it all boils down to md's are usualli pretty clueless. PERIOD.

yaya said:
nope, it all boils down to md's are usualli pretty clueless. PERIOD.

usualli....and the doctors are clueless. Gotta love the pot calling the kettle black. BTW, what's your basis? Lawyer commercials?

C-150ETOPS said:
Crossing the line a wee bit aren't we?

1. It's private medical info (unlessed released)
2. Anything regarding this posted here is probably just BS pilot rumor crap that will get even more twisted as it's passed on.
3. Even if true to the letter, what is the accuracy record of M.D's telling patients that they'll never walk, live, see, ect?
(Kit Darby forecasts better than that group.)

Wish him well.

Very well said! Right on, this person did cross the line. Let's keep it respectful and wish the pilot full recovery!

Latest resources

Back