• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Flight 6544, unruly passenger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comair flight 6544 had an unruly pax the other day. Heard via some friends that the pilot that helped out wears a gold tie while in uniform. Gotta love those pax that'll help out.

Then it was found out that said pilot did not check in with the crew while boarding, and did not thank them for the ride as he exited the airplane. As a result he has been banished for life from all Comair flights.

Maybe said pilot was on a full fare ticket and did not need to check in with the captain. We are also issued hand restraints (sp?).

Maybe said pilot was on a full fare ticket and did not need to check in with the captain. We are also issued hand restraints (sp?).

Exactly. When I get full fare tickets from my company I don't go out of my way to thank the crew. If I see them, I will always thank them more as a courtesy.

Then it was found out that said pilot did not check in with the crew while boarding, and did not thank them for the ride as he exited the airplane. As a result he has been banished for life from all Comair flights.

Where did you get your info from? If he is "banished for life from all Comair flights" then you know who he works for, correct?
By the way, if he was wearing a gold colored tie then he DOESN'T need to check-in with ANY crew member. He is on a fully funded ticket and therefore is a paying pax. Just some FYI for ya.

Uh, Willy21 is a NJA guy and is satirizing those who don't know (by now) a NJA pilot when they see one in uniform and think they are jumpseating...

Guys, just stirring the pot. I am one of you. I really thought the regional guys would jump on this and not my gold tie wearing brothers. I guess that plan didn't work. Shall we talk about Porter now?

Latest resources

Back