• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Current Empoyees/Interns to Pilot Position

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When I interviewed with Comair there were 13 of us, I believe the lowest time pilot had around 2700 hours. Everyone was prior 135 or 121.

Comair will give a preferential interview to all previous interns at the bare minimums, but will not actually reduce the minimums like XJT does. They have actually hired most of the previous interns when they meet the minimums (1200/200). Not sure how they deal with other employees of the company.

chperplt said:
I would have paid money to see that!

Actually, I almost swallowed my own vomit when I heard that too, but, if you give me $5 I will crap in your hand......

Bye Bye--General Lee

I got a call with 2360 and 522 if that helps anybody figure out where they're at.

That's with a reco from an old roommate of mine who's a 2nd year FO there. Not sure how much weight that carries.

Looking forwards to getting out there and seeing what it's like.

General Lee said:
I talked to an ASA intern in FLL last week, and he said he needed 300 total and 50 ME to get the job when he finishes school. I almost shot Starbucks out of my nose when I heard that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Funny thing is, this was a common occurance 35 years ago. Hire you with a commercial ticket - get your instrument during training done by the company. Ah the days.

So is this unacceptable now - thats the question?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back