• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair costs more? Oh really?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Exactly. All the regionals are entry level airline positions that have been boosted unintentially (through ignorance of large unions and smart planning and luck by mgmt) into more career type positions without the workrules, lifestyle, or safety culture of a career type carrier.

It's rare for someone to have been super selective between the jet regionals with a few exceptions (gojet... etc). I applied to and pursued ASA and Pinnacle... Pinnacle called me first.

Your first paragraph makes no sense--at least from my experience and perspective.

The ASA PWA is probably better regarding work rules than a few of the legends. ASA would have been a more enjoyable place to work.

It's called the Race To The Bottom! It's a stupid idea! How low would you go? You may need knee pads!

It may be a "stupid idea", but why are some "hardliners" such as WF and yourself acknowledging that ASA may need to lower our costs to compete? The portfolio concept and competition with one another for work is stupid from a union solidarity standpoint....but is what it is at this point...The battle to "fix" that "stupid idea", largely was a failure....

Latest resources

Back