• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Comair Classes

Lev

Total Time
I interviewed with Comair in February and was told today that July classes were booked and that August was uncertain. Anyone out there in the July classes interview after February? I was told originally that interview date was how they would determine class dates.
Waiting and wondering.

54fighting

Total Time
Do you mean they said they were uncertain the would run an August class or that it was uncertain if you would be in an August class.

I spoke with Linda right before the 4th and she said they were still working on end of Feb interviewees.

PositiveRate

Refugee
Total Time
8000+
Talked to Sharon jones yesterday...with your late February interview date, you'll probably get an August class date. I interviewed the 3rd wk in march and she pretty much told me flat out that August was a long shot at best and to hang tight.

Anyone know why they told recent interviews to expect September class dates?

Lev

Total Time
What I meant was that No August classes were set yet. Sharron told me that there would be classes. She could not tell me how many or what the dates in August would be. Sorry about the confusion & thanks for the info.