Comair Calling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

moscowcfi

Comair has called two people I know for a Sept 20th class. Anyone else?

moscowcfi

When did you interview? I know it was a while ago. I really hope you get a call soon!!!

April. I sure hope they'll call soon.

Yahoo!

Just got the call. I'll see you guys on September 20th!

Anybody know if anybody from the June interviews found a way in to class.

What's the matter Stan? Don't wanna hang with T-dog for another semester? Hope they get you out of there soon. Just got back from my first trip today. Cool beans! I thought about you fellas this morning when we passed over CRG. But hey, I wasn't an ass like the rest of em by calling on the freq. :)

My feelings exactly. One of our friends here at the flight school just got called initials C. K. did not know if you knew that. I am hoping to get the call next month for maybe october but we shall see.

standaman said:
My feelings exactly. One of our friends here at the flight school just got called initials C. K. did not know if you knew that. I am hoping to get the call next month for maybe october but we shall see.
Poor C.K. - the only hold-over from Feb. I started at the academy with him in 2001, and now we'll be in the same class at Comair. Five of us got called up (4 from April and 1 from Feb). I don't know of any June guys to get called up, but I guess it's possible.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back