Comair Calling!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FalconPilot69

Just an FYI, Comair is calling again for interviews. Don't have the specifics, but was called this morning. Good Luck!

Good news! Now if I could only be called for a class date. :D I hear up to 3 June classes now, anyone in the pool been called yet?

If you're in the pool and they are calling for interviews, you might want to give HR a call, lest you fall through the cracks. IMO.TC

Academy guys that interviewed in December got called for the June 21 class. There was another interview in Feb. and Apr., but none of us got called yet. I doubt there are three June classes, seeing as how the next class is June 21.

I am a non academy guy and interviewed in Dec. and have been in the pool ever since. Still haven't received a call. I did speak to HR this past week and was told that there is one class in June and another in July. I don't know how many are left in the pool or how big these 2 classes are. Has anyone gotten called for a July class date yet?

>Whats upgrade time looking like now that CMR is so big?

at the moment, it's infinity. we're getting a few more 70-seaters this year, and that's it for scheduled deliveries.

it'll depend on when/if/how many new airplanes we get in the future...

Got the call yesterday from Comair for a June 21st class date. Was told there will be a class of 10. Anyone else in this class?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back