Comair Calling!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
glidepath said:
Got the call yesterday from Comair for a June 21st class date. Was told there will be a class of 10. Anyone else in this class?

I just now got the call myself! Woo hoo!!! See you in CVG on the 21st!

Quote:

Just curious what you guys times are for Comair.. Thats where I really want to wind up.

I think you're asking with how many hours we hired. I'm an academy guy and I have about 1,100/130.

On a different note, it's interesting that some of you guys just got called. I know several who were called a couple of weeks ago. I guess they have their own time-frame. After the interview some people got called a few days later, but others got letters 10 days later.

glidepath said:
Got the call yesterday from Comair for a June 21st class date. Was told there will be a class of 10. Anyone else in this class?

I know that there are 6 more of us in the class. See ya on the 21st.

Hose

When I went through in March (last class before the June class), we had 3 people with over 3000 total (all 121), 6 from the academy, and 1 around 2000.(cargo)

As of last year's Kit Darby Aviation Symposium competitive minimums were in excess of 3000TT if you have prior 121 experience. Not sure what things are like this year.

The academy guys, obviously, are in a whole different category then those who apply off the street.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back