• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair and Delta Furloughed Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Acarpe, why don't you take some of your frustrations you have with Comair and direct them in the proper location by smacking the DAL MEC for letting Comair get those stinking RJs in the first place.

Acarpe, you still never answered me from the other day.

If you were forced to leave the industry because Comair wasn't hiring Delta guys, why didn't you go to ASA or Skywest?

Acarpe, you still never answered me from the other day.

If you were forced to leave the industry because Comair wasn't hiring Delta guys, why didn't you go to ASA or Skywest?
ASA and Skywest had already hired their quota of whining bitc4es and didn't have any more room for a$$carpe.

Interesting reading. It seems the Comair MEC was saying that before any Delta furloughed pilot could fly there, that it would be necessary for Delta to get rid of it's scope provisions. Seems like Comair was looking out for themselves.

www.rjdefense.com/103002bullet.doc

My man, let it go. No one cares about what happened back in 2001. Everyone cares about what is happening now. Really, no one gives two ishts.

My man, let it go. No one cares about what happened back in 2001. Everyone cares about what is happening now. Really, no one gives two ishts.

Thats fine. That is your opinion! You know what the Comair pilots did that screwed us! I do care, and so do many other Delta pilots that spent years out of work.. It's not the point that many wanted to go to Comair, it's the fact that Comair was doing anything they could do to keep us from coming back while improving their careers at the same time!

ASA and Skywest had already hired their quota of whining bitc4es and didn't have any more room for a$$carpe.

Oh your real funny there buddy! A$$carpe! Real original! What are youin fifth grade. I know you did not graduate college, that is why you are at Comair! Get ready to flip burgers. That should be a pay raise for you!

Yes some do still care and remember. Those hired after had nothing to do with the JC era but those that were there did. Those of us furloughed will not forget.

I remember the entire Comair strike, a friend of mine was there during it all. I am just wondering how much their pilot group has changed. How many pilots are at Comair right now? What is the hire date and seniority number of the more Jr pilot who was hired before the strike? Where would I be on the seniority list if I would have gotten a job there early in 03'? Just wondering, thanks

acarpe3448

I graduated college and I am at Comair, what is your point. The reason why I am at Comair is it WAS a good regional to ride out this downturn in the industry. There hasn’t been an option for me to move up. It takes PIC time and as a 6 year fo at Comair and a 8 year FO all together I haven’t been given the chance to get that time. Even if I had it at this point I either would be here or furloughed.

Latest resources

Back