Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

on autopilot

Go ahead, pull my finger.
Hello, just wondering how long it takes Comair to call back with a yes or no answer after the interview, I heard of sometimes the same day or up to 10 days, sometimes longer. Anyone interview with them recently? How'd it go for you?

Just remember all the positive things Comair's HR people told you during your interview are lies and you'll do just fine.

There's a reason why more than 700 pilots have quit Comair during the last two years.

Hope you enjoy waking up in bed bug infested "Delta Quality" hotel rooms! If so, Comair is the place to work for.

Just remember all the positive things Comair's HR people told you during your interview are lies and you'll do just fine.

There's a reason why more than 700 pilots have quit Comair during the last two years.

Hope you enjoy waking up in bed bug infested "Delta Quality" hotel rooms! If so, Comair is the place to work for.
Come on, you don't like SAT, CMH, MSP.

They call everyone they really want to hire the day after the interview. After they get rejected they go down the list to the "back ups" and call them.

Hello, just wondering how long it takes Comair to call back with a yes or no answer after the interview, I heard of sometimes the same day or up to 10 days, sometimes longer. Anyone interview with them recently? How'd it go for you?

I wish you luck in the process.

No flame intended, but tell me why someone would focus on Comair given Delta's upcoming reduction of RJ flying? Comair seems to be in the bullseye more often than not - right? I can think of a number of other regionals that might withstand reductions better than Comair.

Why choose Comair? Was it your only choice?

You are trying to get a job at Comair? Do you have multiple DUIs and can not get hired anywhere else?

Latest resources

Back