• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colorado Springs??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just a quick update on a few things here in CO. First, the Aspen's are in the following state: 20% still green,40% beginning their turn to gold, 30% golden, and the remaining 10% starting to lose their leaves to completely bare. Alright, so maybe you really didn't want to know that, but i just took a much needed fishing trip yesterday and this was just my observation for those who do care. Second, Superpilot, I am still trying to locate some numbers for the cabins by ours there in Green Mountain Falls...I would rent you ours, but we have already closed it for the winter since it is not winterized(yeah a little early since it is so beautiful, but sometimes you just never know). I will get on that if you are still interested, and try to get something by Sunday evening.

take a car up north (denver).. takes you about 1.5 hour. enjoy

KCOS... I love it.. Colorado Springs sucks.. Denver is much better. Take I-25 north.

Say hi to the boys at 19.9, 18.5 and point 7 on the ground ;) (from the flying dutchman)

If you drive at garden of the gods west bound, go to starbucks (at the end of garden of the gods).. some hot chicks work over there.

Superpilot92 said:
dont worry you are a couple numbers senior to me anyway so whats your worry. Hows life Dojet? I am going to come crash at your place and eat all your food.

HAHAHAHA dojet is freaking broke!! no food at his place!! hell take you to taco hell if your lucky and drunk enough..

Ill see you boys there in a few weeks..

doj -

check your mail!

FD

Ask Doj to show you his pool.. All those CSU chicks over there... oh well..

Latest resources

Back