Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colorado Plane Crash Into Parked Semi-truck.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AirBadger said:
Don't worry about it, FN FAL is one of those people that thinks they're funny :)

Gotcha - didn't realize he was attempting to make a joke. Thanks. Not sure why people on this board try to make light of these things - I'd say "dysfunctional" at best. Two people died - is there a joke hidden in there somewhere? I believe it would probably be different if FN FAL had something like this happen to someone he knew.

Fly safely out there, guys (and gals).

Air Badger said:
Don't worry about it, FN FAL is one of those people that thinks they're funny :)
Well, he did make an interrogative statement.

It's a little premature to say that we all could have done this or that the same way without some sort of official statement on the collision.

FN FAL said:
Well, he did make an interrogative statement.

It's a little premature to say that we all could have done this or that the same way without some sort of official statement on the collision.

I think the point is we all could have been flying that plane and crashed, whatever the reason may be. Thats why we have to stay safe and vigilant.

JimG said:
...My prayers go out to the family of both anyway.

Like you wrote...Godspeed.
Ditto. I know sounds corny, but it is a real tragedy. My condolences to the families involved.

AirBadger said:
I think the point is we all could have been flying that plane and crashed, whatever the reason may be. Thats why we have to stay safe and vigilant.
That's still a presumptuous statement given the information that is available. And besides, we all can't do that, even a Bonanza has weight and balance limitations.

FN FAL said:
That's still a presumptuous statement given the information that is available. And besides, we all can't do that, even a Bonanza has weight and balance limitations.

Not to mention, there's only 2 sets of controls, if that. And then, how do we log the time??

FN FAL said:
The airport, about 180 miles southwest of Denver, was the scene of a November 2004 crash that killed the son of NBC Sports executive Dick Ebersol and two others. The National Transportation Safety Board said ice on the wings was a factor in the crash.

Because that is relevant.

FN FAL said:

FN FAL, do you just like to argue? Let's just wish the best to the family, whatever the reason for the crash, and try to fly as safely as we can. Why is that so fricking tough for you? Airbadger was right on the money with my sentiments - this isn't the time to argue. Heartless wretch.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back