Colorado Jobs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flagshipper

Hey guys looks like I will be relocating to Colorado this fall for my wife and just trying to get a head start on the job hunt. Have 3000tt 1000me with 135 and 121 experience. I am looking for something 135 freight or pax or something corporate. Thanks in advance

go to key lime. they're always looking for frt dogs.

Denver Area

I heard about a 135 op in jeffco airport, north of denver by about 30 min, called Mountain Aviation, www.mountainaviation.com. I think they may also advertise out of Engle, but I'm not sure. Also Level 3 Communications and Quiznos have corporate hangers at Jeffco, and I believe the regional sales office of PC-12s are out of Jeffco as well, but not sure.

I hope this helps, I was looking at moving there for the wife as well, but we are just staying put for another year. Maybe I'll be asking you next year this same question.

International Jet

I think that Lear job posting has been open for a while. Do a search and I think you will find some info on this forum about the company. (I don't)

that job is a permanent posting for international jet, i phoned and they said they dont have any positions

Latest resources

Back