Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Prop2Jet

Where o where hath thy colgan threads gone? No quibble no squanders, no moaners and complainers, o what say yee bout tis coming days foresee?

No more rumors bout ALPA, nor big Chucky too, I wonder what Jebby is about to do?

How art Mr. Leroy and his fine ethical staff of planners and schedulers doomed to call you!

What say yeh bout the maintenance crew, missing the books and attempting to violate you? Nor screw nor tape shall be required thus a DMI is all that needs to be filed. One and two days we will let it go, but if not fixed we shall let no one know!

So soon shall be a visit from the feds looking and prying into your heads. One must check the book and see if ever thing is good to be. Thus not forget you are worthy of the cockpit of old Saab B.

Now for the A, less horsepower than B, if you lose an engine you might think to pray. Nor wind, nor rain, no mountain top too, once it is decided you must fly through. Pull up pull up don't sink for you, because if you do the feds will be all over you!

Back to colgan and its red white and blue, I can't wait to see how the Q will do. Probably fair if not incomplete with maintenance screw ups and gear folding neat.

Har Har you say what made ye make such a long poem for thee? Board at home with the wife and doggy I seclude myself in a dark room for three. I design and write to shed some light bout the future of yee's future flight.

Don't answer the phone, nor show up late, for here at Colgan you are just not that great!

I bode farewell and wish safe flight for all don't get complacent and be like Bubba at all. Fly safe, fly fast, fly late, have a blast. But one thing is for sure, don't become a Colgan Whore!

Latest resources

Back