Colgan upgrade seniority #

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ice Ice Baby...

It's easy to pass your PC when you give it to yourself... or your examiner is smoking cigs in the back and reading the newspaper..

HughBeamont said:
That would make for some very funny reading. About a year and a half ago a bitter captain in LGA went on a tear to anyone that would listen on the subject. You reap what you sow I guess.

hence the new emphasis on "soft skills"

BRA said:
One time i had a coffee in the saab.

Hope you spilled it on some console (polyester pants don't handle extreme temps too well). On a lighter note, HOW 'BOUT THEM GATORS! Beat Cinderella team that was way to close to HEF!

One time i had a coffee in the beech too. While giving captain IOE, on a Fed Ride, while the closely observing FED was sleeping.

I had a good landing once, while my captain was drinking coffee.

No just kidding I never had a good landing.

Does Colgan now have travel benefits with United? I wasn't able to list on their automated non-rev travel line in February but sometime in March it started authorizing me. The boarding ticket the gate agents issue me even has my correct seniority date on it...

HughBeamont said:
I had a chew in during my entire Saab type ride.

I had a couple cold ones on the van ride to the interview, had a chew in during my interview, and was pitching a tent during and after if i remember right.

I hershey squirted in my pants by accident yesterday and had to go into the lav and used about 20 sani wipes to clean up and ditched by tighty whities in the trash and went commando the rest of the day.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back