• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you send in a card it implies interest even if you are against it. If you don't want a union do nothing if you send in a card that says kiss my *** it is taken as interest to the union.....

The Colgan's were fair, but, uncle Phil is a whole different animal.....and he's in the drivers seat.

That's about the funniest thing I've ever read on FI!

http://www.nmb.gov/representation/faqs-ola.html

Q: What is an authorization card?

An authorization card is a card or document signed by the employee which states that the employee desires to be represented by an organization or individual for collective bargaining purposes. Authorization cards must have the name of the organization or individual seeking to represent the craft or class, and must be signed and dated by the employee.

Q: Can a union be certified by the NMB without an election?

A: Yes. If there is only one labor organization applying for representation, and the organization and the carrier agree in writing to a certification based on a check of authorization cards, the NMB can authorize the check of authorizations instead of an election. If a majority of the craft or class has signed authorizations, the organization will be certified without an election.

K.I.S.S - If you want ALPA, send it in. If you don't want it, don't send it in. End of discussion.

[K.I.S.S - If you want ALPA, send it in. If you don't want it, don't send it in. End of discussion.[/quote]

Obie Wan Ka-Godfather has taught you well young Dingo Walker. keep up the good work....you should be on the OC

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back