Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Trash8Mofo

Kook!
Has Colgan been making people sign a training contract? If so, to street captain too? You know anybody left before the due date? Thanks for the info.

Yes you will sign one and it will be for one year, yes they will come after you for it. I think the Q one is about 17-20 grand.

Ah, take the contract tell them you will read it over and get it back to them as soon as you can....Then dont speak a word of it again. They will forget oh yes they will forget, been there done that!

I left after 10 months. I never heard a word from them. They kept my 37.5 hour paycheck though. Worth every penny.

You REALLY don't want to be a street CA in the Q at Colgan.

If you take the job, you will be bumping people with sen. from class so they get stuck in the B190/ SF3.

You will have people trying to make you life living hell, And you will be SUPER junior on what will be the most senior airplane.

Movement will/is Stagnent, So you will get line 32 of the 25 Available EWR lines. Enjoy living at your crash pad on reserve, While new pilots transition and take the line you thought you were finaly going to have.

No flaming... just saying don't do it... If you ever felt like 3 people of the 20 around you wouldn't mind shanking you, well, thats about what it would feel like as a street CA.

If you ever take a street CA spot, would behove you to make sure there isn't anybody qualified for that seat already at the company... or you will make enemies

like seniority means anything at that dump, anyway...they will probably make those street ca's ck airman in 6 weeks.

Latest resources

Back