Colgan To Operate Crj's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

GEORGE DUBYA

I heard from a reliable source that starting about the same time we start operating the Q's we are going to operate a few CRJ's. Isn't this against the union contract Pinnacle has with management?

Colgan getting jets is about as likely as a Colgan marrying outside the family.
Keep telling yourself that. You know as well as I do, it won't take much to take your CRJ stuff and start a program at Colgan. It's the same type and there are enough "company" guys who are instructors that will likely ease over there to "help" the company get it up and running.

Whatever keeps Mesaba pilots in pain and whatever keeps the whip saw fully operational and sharp! Then they will feel that they have done a "good job"

Keep telling yourself that. You know as well as I do, it won't take much to take your CRJ stuff and start a program at Colgan. It's the same type and there are enough "company" guys who are instructors that will likely ease over there to "help" the company get it up and running.

'SJS' applied directly to the Forehead! 'SJS' applied Directly to the Forehead! 'SJS' applied Directly to the Forehead!

Is it just me are a bunch of beaten up CRJs really not that shiny anymore-- some of them are past the 10 year mark!

Nice flamebait.

Latest resources

Back