Colgan Rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Thurman Merman

Has anybody else heard of a rumor concerning Colgan flying as a United Express carrier out of Dulles? The jist of what I heard was that Shuttle America is dumping their Saab 340's and purchasing Emb 170s. United still wanting turbo prop service out of Dulles is talking to Colgan to fill this void. I am not stating this as fact, but just what I heard from someone else. If anybody has a factual basis for this rumor please post.

I remember hearing that several months ago. That and the more recent rumor of Trans States dumping their J-41s in BWI and that we're picking up some of those routes.

I'm always astounded by the magnitude of rumors that swirl around our family-owned, rather innocuous little airline. I guess there are a lot of ex-Colganites out there...

Colgan can not fly what it has now. Expansion is not going to be happening until they get caught up with the abortion they have going at IAH.

We're walking up to the edge of the "Bash Colgan Cliff" and it's a slippery slope.... Here weeeeeeeee ggggooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how is Colgan to work for?

Tram said:
So how is Colgan to work for?

Please dont ask that!! Just do a search and you will find everything you want to know about them!

I'm not going to go down the Colgan bashing road.... but I will say this to all my friends still there.

The political clout the Senator has been using to keep the company flying is about exhausted. The alphabet agency is about to park eveything until the company get's the MX department in order. They've had enough MX induced shutdowns and improper paperwork... Keep your eyes and ears open and be safe.

Yeh, that's what I am hearing..

Anybody fly a rig that had Ron Jeremy stickered in it????? I did. I didn't put it in there either, but i sure laughed hard.

Latest resources

Back