colgan question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeff775621 said:
Shes the one who invited me to the interview this weekend in lga. if she wouldnt of said that then i wouldnt of cared that much if she didnt call me back but she said shed confirm a ticket for me but i havent heard anything yet.

The interview this weekend is an open house - come one, come all. If Cathy said she would get you a ticket, then I highly suggest you try to call her again. If not her, ask for Chuck. It's not too late. They can do a ticket on short notice.

No, the interviews have not been cancelled. They have been consolidated to LGA for this weekend.

Last edited:
Jeff775621 and CJCCapt need to be junior manned. pay 3.45 plus block and runup and you won't be at your kids birthday party.

70-SS said:
Jeff775621 and CJCCapt need to be junior manned. pay 3.45 plus block and runup and you won't be at your kids birthday party.

:) No kids! But you're right. I'm being as a$$. Just a pet peeve I have. Let me edit that reply...

There. That's constuctive.

somebody read their new ops packet....... it's not drafted, it's junior manned........ to me it still spells F**ked

No Sh!T They send you to the CP. He says. "If you don't like it....... Quit." Great way to run things.

LEROY: "Hi youve reached screw scheduling, we're busy bending somebody else over right now but if you leave a message we will be happy to ******************** you to".

While I agree...on the positive side when I first started at CJC, if they called you on a day off, and you were dumb enough to answer the "703" call, you could be required to take the flight (drafted or whatever). But if you didn't have less than ten days off, there was no extra pay. Now at least if you answer the phone on a day off and they say the magic words "junior manned", you do get an additional 3:45 pay credit. What they (management and crew scheduling) haven't learned is no one under guarantee for the month will answer their phone on a day off.

The bottom line is Colgan Rules and you know you all love working there. I have talked to screw scheduling 5 times in the last year and have never been bent over. I have had one day of reserve the whole year and wasn't called. Am I an exception? I love Colgan.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back