• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anybody know if they plan on adding more aircraft. I heard maybe a few more saabs but nothing for sure.

I heard they "want" 3 more Saabs. This came from the mouth of a Colgan. Not sure if they will be able to get them though..

Not sure if anymore 1900s are on the way to increase the fleet. At some point, 5 more Ds will have to show up to replace the Cs..

To use a little logic though.. Yesterday it was reported that we are at 4 1/2 crews per Beech and 5 crews per Saab. 5 crews per aircraft is the goal. We are interviewing and hiring for summer classes, so I would assume plans for a fleet increase are in place.

The Northeast is awash in Saabs. There's a bunch of BizEx (and maybe Chautauqua?) aircraft parked up at Telford in BGR. I want to say Eagle has some in the dessert, could be wrong. If ya can't afford a Saab now, well sheesh, ya can't afford it :) I wish you all the best, and if necessary I'll volunteer some manual labor to bring some of those A models out of retirement. They took my Beech away from me, goshdarnit.

"I heard they "want" 3 more Saabs"

HMMMMMM.........Funny thing, I herd that PDT is loosing 3
DASH-8-200's soon.

I interviewed there on WED and got a call the next day to tell me I can expect a class towards the end of april but not sure what type and where. I hope they add some more AC I can't afford FO pay for too long.

flt time info

i interviewed Wed as well for colgan and got a call for a class sometime next month. the flt times of people there ranged from 700 hr -7000+ hrs.. pay your 38 bucks and keep your fingers crossed. good luck to all

Latest resources

Back