Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

McNugent

Whatever...
As I was sitting at D35 starring at the big shiny Pinnacle 900 across the way, I had a thought.

The ATR's are leaving the ASA by years end with no replacement for them in sight. Hell, there isn't even a rumor of something else coming.

Since Pinnacle owns Colgan who is currently flying that thing for cheap as a non-union carrier. Wouldn't that be pretty attractive for the big D to let them do the large T-prop flying?

Just a thought.

CAL owns all the Q400's for right now ( has control, Pinnacle "owns" them)

Colgan currently has no ties to DAL.

Colgan Already has plans for the rest of the Q, and United is already in line.

EWR
BWI
PIT
ORF
IAH
DEN
CLE
ORD?

There may be a few more, but i think that ties up about all of the airframes planned.

CAL owns all the Q400's for right now ( has control, Pinnacle "owns" them)

Colgan currently has no ties to DAL.

Colgan Already has plans for the rest of the Q, and United is already in line.

EWR
BWI
PIT
ORF
IAH
DEN
CLE
ORD?

There may be a few more, but i think that ties up about all of the airframes planned.

Has there been any annoucement about the options yet? According to the PCL's 10K, CAL had until April 1 to decide to take the next "10 firm but canceable" Qs.

Has there been any annoucement about the options yet? According to the PCL's 10K, CAL had until April 1 to decide to take the next "10 firm but canceable" Qs.

Heck, Bombardier is 3 A/C behind schedule right now, and they have REP's living ins albany. The operation has just brely gotten on it's feet.

Every Q that comes online will be spoken for. The next options were for the IAH operation but i don't think anybody is even looking at that right now.

NextGen = New Problems

Please don't even speculate about bringing that sorry A$$ed company to ATL. I've had enough of them for one lifetime.

Well, what with specific fuel consumption being what it is, fuel costing as much as it does and RJ's being what they are (jets doing a turboprops job) you all are probably going to get your chance to move up to some kind of nice new prop jobby in the next five years or so anyway. With a nice new payscale...

Well, what with specific fuel consumption being what it is, fuel costing as much as it does and RJ's being what they are (jets doing a turboprops job) you all are probably going to get your chance to move up to some kind of nice new prop jobby in the next five years or so anyway. With a nice new payscale...

Oh yes, I'm sure that payscale will be just SUPER! Nothing like getting the ball rolling on a great one there Colgan! Flying a T-Prop isn't bad at all but you've set the bar high for pay. :angryfire

Latest resources

Back