• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, speaking of, I was talking to an FO the other day who thought that if they voted yes, or supported the union in any way, they would get line checked and fired. Can you all explain to them when you see them, the fact that that is total B.S.!!!!!

Scare measures. Just like the big tough Captain that told the FO to take off his stupit ALPA lanyard. Okay. Or what? You gonna beat me up.

You don't see me telling you about what a tool you are because you have a peace sticker on your flight bag Captain.

For all those out there. Make your OWN decision about the ALPA vote.

Scare measures. Just like the big tough Captain that told the FO to take off his stupit ALPA lanyard. Okay. Or what? You gonna beat me up.

You don't see me telling you about what a tool you are because you have a peace sticker on your flight bag Captain.

For all those out there. Make your OWN decision about the ALPA vote.

Hey, that's for the flight attendants so I can say let's make love not war.

The stuff that M.C. pumps out a hose in every letter he sends out.

The PCL management and lawyers mix it up and he pours it out. - remember the Kool-Aid guy?

Ooh Yeaah

That garbage goes in the trash. Plus just think about it, if the idiots in management say it's bad. Well, that tells me I want it and it would benefit the pilot group.

That garbage goes in the trash. Plus just think about it, if the idiots in management say it's bad. Well, that tells me I want it and it would benefit the pilot group.

ha ha... good call ;-)
Cause they are just dying to give us better pay and work rules.

ha ha... good call ;-)
Cause they are just dying to give us better pay and work rules.

Well let's think about this. Let's present the facts. After Colgan Management came out with the new pay scale it had a raise for the FO's. Fine. But what about the 1900 and SAAB Captains? Jack spit. Most of the people high up on the list would have liked something. Because they are the loyal people that have been with the company through thick and thin. And then the Q400 scale. Garbage. An insult. Why do they think it went so junior?

So the pilot's voiced their unhappyness with the pay. What was said. Nothing. Like it or leave. So that in a nutshell is what you get if you try and deal with managment without a union and a contract.

Are you serious? What an shmuck...
With guys like that, we don't even have to promote ALPA- it sells itself.

Turbo

Latest resources

Back