Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jtrain609

Fellow Colgan Pilots,
Come join us for a free bite to eat today, Friday, April 13th from 12 Noon to 7:30 p.m. at Legal's Seafood, Terminal B, Boston Logan Airport and tommorow Saturday, April 14th from 9:00 AM to 3:30PM at the Foodcourt in LGA. Members of the Colgan Pilots ALPA organizing committee and ALPA representatives will be on hand to answer your questions and address your concerns.
All Colgan pilots are welcome, whether you are commuting in to work, deadheading, or you just want to grab a bite to eat during a little down time between flights!

Let’s Make It Better!
The Colgan Pilots ALPA Organizing Committee
877-GOT-ALPA

P.S. Check your e-mail and www.alpa.org/colgan for other "Join us for a bite to eat" locations, dates, and times!

What do they propose to assist the pilot group with?

What will you lose if you join ALPA? In other words, what will the company take away from you if you join ALPA.

I'm a teamster, and just want to know.

Hey Colganites. I was supposed to be there in support of the union drive on Friday. However, I didn't get the contact info until I had left BOS. As the scheduling committee chairman for XJT I may have valuable insight into how things are done. If anyone has any questions or I can help in any way please feel free to PM me.

Steve

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back