Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Letters swaying your thoughts about ALPA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
in house pilot "committees" ae a load of crap...in house pilot UNIONS are an entirely different matter...give in house UNION a thought remember that alpo looks after those who pay the most money in dues...and it sure aint gonna be you guys

in house pilot "committees" ae a load of crap...in house pilot UNIONS are an entirely different matter...give in house UNION a thought remember that alpo looks after those who pay the most money in dues...and it sure aint gonna be you guys

An in house union at a carrier our size would not work either. The dues would be prohibitively high to pay for the resources to bargain with a hostile management.

He didn't pick these guys. Your union guys really suck. How stupid are you. You make 20 thousand a year and give a percentage of that to a union that is crap. We don't need a union making crap a year. I hate embry riddle graduates that is what you all are.

Well...I guess some people are just out of touch.... Hmmmmm.....Thats to bad.

What does a college have to do with this argument....nothing.... It only shows that you either are just as illiterate as your post, and your sentiment towards people in this industry that actually give a Rats A$$ about the direction and course it is taking. People like you are what make this industry a job, a real pain in the A$$ to work with and often think you know it all in the right seat.

Engage brain before speaking out of turn

(and no...I'm not an ERAU grad either, just sticking up for my fellow educated pilots)

V1

1) Per Diem
2) Cheaper Medical
3) Commuter Clause
4) Improvements with scheduling( ie. booking travel, hotels, etc)

These are the issues they plan on attacking? WTF? Cheaper Medical? That is the last of my worries. How about:

Protect my job!

George Dubya / IROCK a.k.a. D0uche,...please shut your mouth! You obviously have no idea what you are talking about, let me guess, Colgan is your first airline. Here at Colgan we have ex-CommuteAir guys flying on the Beech, just ask them what they thought of that inhouse committee, I have. They will paint you a pretty clear picture about how it ended up being a puppet of management, and because the comittee was all volunteers a lot of guys didnt feel like giving up there days off to travel to upstate NY, so management won by default. Educate yourself instead of spewing BS...

sincerely,
Fellow Colganite and ERAU grad

Lance you had credibility until you posted that ERAU grad stuff. If I were you I was just post "Fellow Colganite $100,000 in debt" people will know where you got the debt from!

Latest resources

Back