Colgan Hiring for NE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Planegirl

Colgan is now interviewing for the North East only. How difficult would it be to relocate to Houston? Does anyone have an idea?

Planegirl said:
Colgan is now interviewing for the North East only. How difficult would it be to relocate to Houston? Does anyone have an idea?

Reread what you just posted. "Interviewing for the NE only.............." "........relocate to Houston?" Two seperate sides of the country. If you get a job in the NE, that would be a long haul to go home to Houston.

Colgan called and offered me an interview in LGA this weekend. Unfortunately, I had already committed to a three-day, 135 trip this weekend. Thus, I can't make it to the interview.

(B.T.W., Colgan didn't specify which domiciles they were hiring for, i.e. N.E, IAH, or otherwise.)

Does anyone know how regularly Colgan has been holding interviews?

Colgan hiring for USAirways and UAL ops only for now

slick1 said:
Colgan called and offered me an interview in LGA this weekend. Unfortunately, I had already committed to a three-day, 135 trip this weekend. Thus, I can't make it to the interview.

(B.T.W., Colgan didn't specify which domiciles they were hiring for, i.e. N.E, IAH, or otherwise.)

Does anyone know how regularly Colgan has been holding interviews?

Colgan is now hiring only for the next couple of months anyway for USAirways and United operations. The Continental Operations is fully staffed (over staffed actually) for now. Colgan starts up United ops out of IAD starting October 4 with all Saabs (All new B models-no A's from Shuttle America), 6 to be exact with 9+ more coming on line in 2006. Colgan's United crew bases will be in IAD/Manassas, CRW, ABE, CHO (flight attendants only) and HPN to start with more added next year. USAirways operations is currently understaffed and there may be expansion there in 2006 as well with more Saabs. IAH is going fairly senior right now with FOs. So you may be waiting for that one awhile. Looking to hire another 100+ pilots by next spring. Interviews are being held almost daily right now, mainly in LGA and DC. Classes of 20/mth UFN, mostly going to the Saab.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back