Colgan...cut out of IAH???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
vmc-hound said:
I don't think rumor ever said he was a pilot for XJT, it seems as if he is responding to the operation of xjt!!! Lighten up on the guy....

I don't think he ever said he wasn't a pilot for us, either. With that said, I also echo'd his sentiments. People on here, in my opinion, need to be a little more forthright in their current position when posting, so others can consider the source of the post and put it in relative context. With that said, I wasn't intending on being negative towards him in any way - just clarifying a fact because some people on here did assume he was a pilot for us. The fact that he isn't a pilot for us (but rather, an employee in another capacity) does not in any way diminish the importance of his opinion. But it does help to know where he's coming from with his posts, in my opinion.

Lastly, I have communicated with him several times over the past year or so and have answered many questions of his about flying for us, etc. I encourage him to keep building experience so that he can one day fly for us.

Hopefully this clarification will put this issue to rest.

-Neal

BluDevAv8r said:
I don't think he ever said he wasn't a pilot for us, either. With that said, I also echo'd his sentiments. People on here, in my opinion, need to be a little more forthright in their current position when posting, so others can consider the source of the post and put it in relative context. With that said, I wasn't intending on being negative towards him in any way - just clarifying a fact because some people on here did assume he was a pilot for us. The fact that he isn't a pilot for us (but rather, an employee in another capacity) does not in any way diminish the importance of his opinion. But it does help to know where he's coming from with his posts, in my opinion.

Lastly, I have communicated with him several times over the past year or so and have answered many questions of his about flying for us, etc. I encourage him to keep building experience so that he can one day fly for us.

Hopefully this clarification will put this issue to rest.

-Neal

well it seems from your posting regarding the guy, and I am sure he reads them, I would think he would no longer ask you for any advice!!! I hope you are not so quick to release info on someone you "answered many questions" for!!!! Real classy man, the guy was just indicating HIS opionion here along with the rest!!!!

and for the Record I AM NOT A EXPRESSJET PILOT...NOR AN EMPLOYEE OF IT!!!!

vmc-hound said:
well it seems from your posting regarding the guy, and I am sure he reads them, I would think he would no longer ask you for any advice!!! I hope you are not so quick to release info on someone you "answered many questions" for!!!! Real classy man, the guy was just indicating HIS opionion here along with the rest!!!!

and for the Record I AM NOT A EXPRESSJET PILOT...NOR AN EMPLOYEE OF IT!!!!

Not quite sure what you are talking about. I haven't released any information on this person's identity nor would I ever do that.

-Neal

Last edited:
EveryoneS opion on here is exactly that!!!! NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY WELL HE'S REALLY NOT WHATEVER!!!! IF YOU DISAGREE THEN FINE SAY YOU DISAGREE BUT TO CALL SOMEONE OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A PILOT OR WHATEVER IS PI$$ POOR!!!! THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT

vmc-hound said:
EveryoneS opion on here is exactly that!!!! NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY WELL HE'S REALLY NOT WHATEVER!!!! IF YOU DISAGREE THEN FINE SAY YOU DISAGREE BUT TO CALL SOMEONE OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT A PILOT OR WHATEVER IS PI$$ POOR!!!! THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT

Dude, let it go. It just isn't worth it. But if you want to keep going, there's a lot I could say...but for right now however, I'll refrain. I think you know what I'm talking about. Seriously, let this issue die.

-Neal

vmc-hound said:
I don't think rumor ever said he was a pilot for XJT, it seems as if he is responding to the operation of xjt!!! Lighten up on the guy....

I think you missed the point. BlueDev was saying that the person saying how great XJT is doesn't work there, and is therefore an unbiased viewpoint, rather than just some XJT guy tooting his own horn.

Easy there killer. I'm sure if this guy is offended he can speak up and fight his own battles.

Well From reading the post it looks like bluedevil will pounce on the guy with something so he may not!!!! Oh well Duke b-ball had a crappy year anyway!!!!:) Do they still have a football team or did women soccer take over the field!!! lol:) Just kiddin!!!!

maybe it was a student polit who over heard a couple of ramp agents and told his instructor who told a former student who is in ground school at (insert your choice here)....

Latest resources

Back