• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Commuter Policy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hear ya, Fred! A lot of vague language overall, I thought. Guess it's a start though.

Yeah, what happens on 04/15??

New Pay policy and Crewmember Standards replaces the "Pay Memo" that has been a colgan staple for so many years.

Should clear up the Benefits, HR, payroll, Vacation, sick time and EAP stuff, so it's not just the pile of paper you recieved in ground school

4/15 is when the Captain from Ithica gets his day off flying sorted out. Why did Dot forward a confidential email that could result in certificate action to the personal email address of everyone that ever worked at Colgan?

I was wondering the same thing

What about us who don't commute? What do we get? NOTHING! No policy no special memo this is not right! I am outraged! I called the Teamsters up forget ALPA I am starting my own Teamsters drive. I want a policy for non commuters I also want Starbucks coffee served on all flights.

4/15 is when the Captain from Ithica gets his day off flying sorted out. Why did Dot forward a confidential email that could result in certificate action to the personal email address of everyone that ever worked at Colgan?

Heard he was doing training stuff which did not involve anything illegal.

VERY unprofessional in my opinon.

Now all we need is for a flight attendant to do the same thing with some dirty home movie clips.

American Pie anyone?

I'm still worried about the last memo...he said that effective immediately all mntc. cancellations will be paid or whatever, but then there was a line in there that said this will continue to be the policy until April 15, 2008. What happens after that? No pay for mntc. cancellations?

Someone in Memphis probably read the work suggestions and saw the part about MTC CX being paid 2 hours if the whole day cancels and decided that meant no pay unless the whole day cancels.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back