Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

suupah

http://colgancares.com/

contrast what you see on this site with the fact that Colgan is not paying pilots their missed block time from cancellations due to hurricane IKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Colgan what? cares? family? I couldn't believe that when i heard it. can someone tell me that i heard wrong???

Who's "Buddy"?

After God had finished the rattlesnake, the toad, and the vampire, He had some awful substance left with which He made Buddy. Buddy is a two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul, a water-logged brain, and a combination backbone made of jelly and glue. Where others have hearts, he carries a tumor of rotten principles.

When Buddy comes down the street, men turn their back, angels weep in heaven, and the devil shuts the gates of hell to keep him out. No man has a right to befriend Buddy as long as there is a pool of water deep enough to drown his body in, or a rope long enough to hang his carcass with. Judas Iscariot was a gentleman compared with Buddy. For betraying his Master, he had character enough to hang himself. BUDDY HASN’T!

Esau sold his birthright for a mess of pottage. Judas Iscariot sold his Savior for thirty pieces of silver. Benedict Arnold sold his country for a promise of a commission in the British Army. Buddy sells his birthright, his country, his wife, his children, and his fellow men for an unfulfilled promise from his employer, trust or corporation.

im starting operation write up. I WILL F***ING write any and all up when I get back to work. I am so tired of this company and job.....I hope I cause them fines, delays and cx.. f em..

Latest resources

Back