• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Colgan Base

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah I heard there's already been a mass-exodus, and sounds like there's more to come. I think the great white north Beech team is nearly completely gone or on the way out. No class date yet...urgh! what's your current status? Talk soon

My current status is still employed. I'm thinking about taking a month off before I start the next adventure so if all goes well, only 3 weeks to go.

I'm flying a cush line right now. 1620 show and done by 1945. The past 3 or 4 months have been hel!, so this is a nice change.

Are you still in the Valley?

ERAU

The admissions people at ERAU-PRC actually asked me what a Colgan was.... Oh the things I could have said....

I think they are hiring a lot out of TAB currently as well as RAA

Let's see... Another class of 10 started today on the Beech.. $18,000 X 10 =$180,000

Probably about 30 so far.. 30 X $18,000 = $540,000

And it's going to be tough to get a few extra pennies an hour for the lead captains...

Have you guys gotten your Nov. schedules yet???:cool:

got mine the 30th. Most schedules on the company website are not updated however. To answer the original question...New hires may be based anywhere. It is luck and timing. And it depends which plane you get. beech has more choices. And if you are somehow "promised" a base...seniority may not even be a factor in getting the base you hope for.

Latest resources

Back