• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fred Rogers

Neighbor
Just got this in my email!

November 16, 2008
Fellow Colgan Pilots,
Come join us and Pinnacle MEC Chair CA Scott Erickson for a free “Bite to Eat” any time between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on the following days:
Monday, November 17
IAH - Fuddruckers/Starbucks in Terminal A

Tuesday, November 18
EWR - Pizzeria Uno, near Gate C 109

Wednesday, November 19
IAD - Five Guys Burgers in Terminal A

All Colgan pilots are welcome, whether you are commuting in to work, are deadheading, or just want to grab a bite to eat during a little down time between flights!
Members of the Colgan Pilots ALPA Organizing Committee and ALPA representatives will be on hand to answer your questions about the benefits of representation by ALPA.
In unity,
The Colgan Pilots ALPA Organizing Committee

I don't eat pizza just lost my vote. If it was Nathan's I would become a ALPA rep. Nathan's rules! Hot Dog's RULE!

Does the buy-the-vote strategy still work? Probably, I suspect, on those who feel obligated to reciprocate [and hence the reason for providing it]. Maybe next pollsters can set up near liquor stores again...

So I take it you're not going to enjoy any of the free beer and pizza during newhire class should Southwest ever hire you?

Here's the gist of it. Come on down and have a bite to eat and listen to what we have to say. If you don't like the message, thank you for stopping by and breaking bread with us. There is no "buying" of votes occuring.

So I take it you're not going to enjoy any of the free beer and pizza during newhire class should Southwest ever hire you?

Here's the gist of it. Come on down and have a bite to eat and listen to what we have to say. If you don't like the message, thank you for stopping by and breaking bread with us. There is no "buying" of votes occuring.

I think that its a good idea but one problem that ive noticed when sitting there eating my free load....NO BODY SAYS SH** ABOUT ALPA AND HOW THEY CAN HELP US! Not saying I'm against a union at this point but think it looks bad when all that happens is a bunch of BS between pilots.

Latest resources

Back