Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, and f u shy...

ALPA.
Teamsters. AFL/CIO. NAPA. CNN. FBI. RMI. TNT. TNA. GPU. ATT. ITT. PLA. P3. DECU. Why is everything on an airplane a "unit". Listen, "better up here", I just may sign your card. Someone in management had a little pow-wow with me and did a good job trying to convince me that we need ALPA protection from management.

Shy

I was going to sign the card someone was supposed to send all us hold outs lanyards never got them. Now I want a tshirt pen and lanyard or I am not signing. Oh and when are we going to have another free lunch in BOS that was tasty.

I was going to sign the card someone was supposed to send all us hold outs lanyards never got them. Now I want a tshirt pen and lanyard or I am not signing. Oh and when are we going to have another free lunch in BOS that was tasty.
George, I'm gonna start a Union Union. We're going to demand better stuff from the union, and it'll only cost one ALPA pen a month. But that's not a big deal, since we're going to negotiate 15 lanyards, 22 pens, 5 pins, and 4 t-shirts per month. To get this cool new Union Union vote in front of pilots all around the airplane, sign your card in crayon and color the thing like you were in special-ed in 5th grade.

VOTE UNION UNION!

Shy

Latest resources

Back