Cold Blast hit FLL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TurboS7

It is suppose to get down to 42 tomorrow night.BRRRRRRRRRRRR. Looks like my wife will be a cuddlebug.

I know I actually had to turn off the A/C recently........what gives?

unbelievable

Burrr....and I left Buffalo for this??!!
We'll have to turn on the pool heater in Orlando tonight!

After living in cold cold Europe where the temperature often tops out at 42 degress this time of year, I never thought I'd consider our current temperatures her ein Florida as cold! But yeah, it's been cold for a few days. I'm not a big fan of the 42 degree temps. at night, but the 65-70 temps. during the day is real nice and mild! I'm dreading the return of summer, 90+ temperatures, high humidity, WSTs etc...

Heat Wave

Here in the Great White -er Brown North,due to lack of snow- Tomorrow, Jan 7 is statistically the coldest day of the year with a high of 18F in MSP. Tomorrow they are forcasting record highs, with temps around 45-50!

Time to dust off the golf clubs:)

the 65-70 temps. during the day is real nice and mild! I'm dreading the return of summer, 90+ temperatures, high humidity, WSTs etc...

Exactly. If you even think about complaining abou the "COLD" weather in So. Florida, just think about how nice 42 degrees would sound in the middle of summer. I've learned to never complain about the "cold" weather in Phoenix. All I have to do is think about the 4-5 straight months of consistent +100 degree heat with zero rainfall, and that usually changes my attitude in a hurry! :D

Two words: GLOBAL COOLING!

yeah well at least you have SuperDawg and Lou Malnetis pizza in Chi Town.

L-

Ok guys, +42 in FLL tonight.... Subtract 83 degrees from that and you get what I'm in..... There are certain times that flying the bush looses it's intrigue. This is one of them.. But look at the bright side, the sun comes up for a whole 15 mins on the 23rd of this month. The first time since November....

I love Texas.

Today's high is a shivering 59, I actually wore long sleeves.

Tomorrow's high will be 72. :cool:

I love Texas.

Latest resources

Back