• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

COEX Hiring

joedirt

Total Time
Does anyone have any info regarding hiring at COEX? Can"t find anything on the corporate website. Any info on the company would be appreciatied.

Bluto

Total Time
>4000
Joe,
COEX has 394 pilots on furlough. All indicators point towards a recall toward the end of this year. If that happens, we may be hiring as early as March of 2003. I'd be very surprised to see any hiring before that. Of course, that's just a wild guess. Good luck.

p.s. try www.calforums.com/coexboard for more info.

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
Anyone know about those with class dates that were cancelled post 9/11? Would those guys be given class dates after recalls are complete or will they be required to interview again?

Minh

COEX-FO

Total Time
7000+
Good Question?

<i>Anyone know about those with class dates that were cancelled post 9/11? Would those guys be given class dates after recalls are complete or will they be required to interview again? </i>

Being around the training department a bit more than the usual line pilot, if I hear anything I'll post it here.