COEX Brasilia routes???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KFFA

I know you guys are all jet now, but where did the EMB use to fly to and what hubs? Are there any destinations that you dropped because you are all jet now?

At one time, the Brazilias were flying out of all 3 hubs. By the time they left the fleet, they were flying out of IAH only. Right now, we haven't to my knowledge stopped serving any destinations, that were previously served by the Brazilia.

CAL want's to start using Commutair, and possibly Gulfstream to start BE1900 flying out of CLE and eventually IAH. Whether, any of our current routes are switched to one of those 2 carriers at that time, still remains to be seen.

To the best of my recollection, here are the routes served by the Brasilia while I flew it.

CLE:
DTW, GSO, LAN, GRR, MKE, IND, AZO, CAK, CMH, DAY, SDF, BUF, ERI, HPN, ALB, SYR, ROC,

EWR:
ACK, Charlottesville VA, ROA, and I forget the rest

IAH:
BPT, CLL, EFD, LCH, JAN, MOB, AEX, MLU, VCT, LRD, HOU, SJT, ABI, SHV, BTR, ILE, LFT

Those of you that fly for COEX, could you see another regional come in with a SAAB or EMB to pick up some of these routes? In other words can the Jungle jets do the same thing at about the same cost or would there be an advatage to maybe put a EMB 2x a day and a ERJ 3x a day for a total of 5 departures to go from IAH to MOB???

Saluki Dawg said:
we haven't to my knowledge stopped serving any destinations, that were previously served by the Brazilia.

Actually there are a few:

Waco, TX
San Angelo, TX
Abiline, TX
Tyler, TX

No, those routes were cut while we still had the 120's and ATR's. I don't think it had anything to do with going all Jet. They were having trouble filling up the 120's out of those markets. I do think that all of those markets may come back again when Commutair or Gulfstream start flying their BE1900's out of IAH.

Latest resources

Back