• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CO Wants Qs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think that RAH has a good shot at it. They purchased Caribbean Sun's certificate with a turboprop codeshare in mind.

I don't believe any of us (pilots) at RAH are aware of the company purchasing the Carribean Sun certificate. It never got past the "rumor" phase, as far as we know.

Do these 200's going to CommutAir have APU's???? Doesn't look like it in the pictures!!! That would really suck!!

Do these 200's going to CommutAir have APU's???? Doesn't look like it in the pictures!!! That would really suck!!

Negative...bwahahahahahaha!

But they do have ground fans to suck hot, sticky air from the outside to mix with the hot, sticky air on the inside.

Nope, no APUs! But they promised that all the stations would have ground power and air conditioning carts. All I can say is, "yeah, sure -- and they'll be hooked up to an RJ."

I predict lots of airplanes sitting around with the right engine running while boarding. At least it'll be quieter than the 1900 while it does it....

Latest resources

Back