• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Co.'s in the Pacific Northwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I work for Airpac, a 135 outfit out of BFI. Amflight is also big up here too.

aldassy,

Thanks for the reply. Can you give an idea of pay and schedules? I see on their web site they are accepting resumes.

Thanks.

No Warren's not here. He's with SKYW down in Portland. He used to come in to work ops once in a while but its been a while since I've seen him.
As far as the rest goes, its a really fun place to work. The people there are great and the equipment (PA-34 PA-31 CE404) is always well taken care of. The schedule rotates so you will have a chance to fly everything everywhere. You start in the Seneca and work towards the Chieftain. It says we have a BE-99, but it hasn't flown for quite some time and I don't think it will soon either so don't plan on any turbine time. Pay is minimum wage.
No plans to hire but one of us is in the pool elsewhere and another guy is out interviewing this week I think. There might be some movement at the end of the year but that is pure speculation. New hires tend to come from flight instructing, live local with about 1500 and 100-400 multi. CFII is almost a requirement.

Flight Max

My CA and I ran into a gal at Yakima last month who works for Flight Max. Sounds like they have 2 maybe 3 FBO's with a pretty good size charter dept. I know they have one FBO in Portland. Their callsign is "Cascade" i think.

supsup

Latest resources

Back