Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

INIT REF

30 years of Part 121
Sorry if this has been asked/answered but what is the procedure for listing on a CO jumpseat (domestic)?

Thanks

And when you get to the gate you'll be asked if you're already listed, and when you say no, you work for a different airline, you'll get the sigh and eyeroll.

And when you get to the gate you'll be asked if you're already listed, and when you say no, you work for a different airline, you'll get the sigh and eyeroll.

Hey, that's better treatment than if you're an employee. The impression that I get is that they only hire people who hate people as gate agents. At IAH, my experience is that they're 90% nasty. At EWR, it's 50%. Ymmv.

Most crews are at least halfway decent about walking up the jetway to save a prospective jump-seater from the "I don't have time to process the jumpseat but the next flight this evening is wide open" line.

Does CAL require you to introduce yourself to the Capt? I only usually do it if I'm in the mood and not hitting on the Flight Attendants in the back.:nuts:

Does CAL require you to introduce yourself to the Capt? I only usually do it if I'm in the mood and not hitting on the Flight Attendants in the back.:nuts:

If you are hitting on our FA's, your either sexually challenged or got some major beer goggles on.

Latest resources

Back