CO Intl Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mtnflyer

Planning a trip to South America next week and wondering about the International Jumpseat policy. Any CO guys shed any light? Thanks in advance.

I think you should go on South American Airlines.......? Giving a city would help......or you could just say you are going to South America.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

General Lee said:
I think you should go on South American Airlines.......? Giving a city would help......or you could just say you are going to South America.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

My point, I didn't even bother to answer.

okay since people seem to need specifics around here geez.....i've been to latin america many times on DL and UA without a problem. I used CO once coming back from Belize and the captain didn't seem too sure about it....took about 20 minutes looking through manuals and still didn't seem extremley confident but ended up taking me. Next week I'm flying to Sao Paulo and my connection is going to be tight in ATL so I was going to try CO out of IAH. Sorry about before but I didn't see the need in stating a specific destination....was just looking for policy.

What airline do yuo work for, maybe you can find it in your FOM,, or call your jumpseat coordinator. What i understand is that different airlines have different agreements, which I could be more helpful....

Delta has 2 daily flights to GRU from ATL now. (745pm and 1025pm)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back