CO Airlines ....How can i get myself hired

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

slaabpilot

I am a regional pilot trying to get myself hired at CO. I have the Airline App online done. Is there anything else I can do? Had it online for months now with no call. over 5000 hrs, degree and everything. please help!

Join the crowd. There are a lot of us like you. The problem is that we need letters of rec from people at CAL. Almost no other way in at the moment...

If your a female black lesbian then you wont even have to interview. Affirmative action is such a ********************ing joke. If your a white male then your the true minority.

I am a regional pilot trying to get myself hired at CO. I have the Airline App online done. Is there anything else I can do? Had it online for months now with no call. over 5000 hrs, degree and everything. please help!

Check the minority box.

Start networking! You must know someone who has a friend at CAL. Start asking around. Unfortunately, getting the interview is more who you know than what you know. Once you get the interview it's all you.

If your a female black lesbian then you wont even have to interview. Affirmative action is such a ********************ing joke. If your a white male then your the true minority.

Punch - You, my friend, are a complete and total idiot. I hope CAL, nor any other professional aviation company hires you. You are a disgrace.

To honestly answer the question - I recently got hired after waiting about 11 months for an interview. I had one co-worker that I flew with who also flies for CAL on the 756 write me a rec and talk to the chief pilot for me. I had about 5 other letter's of rec from supervisors/commanders that have flown with me professionally as well. There's my 2 cents...best of luck! It's an exciting time and a great place to be.

Punch - You, my friend, are a complete and total idiot. I hope CAL, nor any other professional aviation company hires you. You are a disgrace.

To honestly answer the question - I recently got hired after waiting about 11 months for an interview. I had one co-worker that I flew with who also flies for CAL on the 756 write me a rec and talk to the chief pilot for me. I had about 5 other letter's of rec from supervisors/commanders that have flown with me professionally as well. There's my 2 cents...best of luck! It's an exciting time and a great place to be.

Actually, if you spend a little bit more time in the civilian world, you will see that AA is a joke. Especially at the major/legacy level.

Here is to you "Ms I got hired with 1500 TT wonder women"....

Latest resources

Back