CMR Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Whitestoneclimb

Anyone else going to a Comair interview on 4/19?

When did you apply to Comair and did any walk your application in? How long did it take to get called for a interview? I have been waiting almost two weeks and no call as of yet. Thanks in advance!! They were doing recommendations two weeks ago Friday (tomorrow), currect pilots could bring in someone's application. I hope I get a call soon.

Completely off topic, but what the hell is the purpose of the Whitestone Climb? Turn south towards Kennedy and then off to the Northeast. Is there some yacht club we're trying to avoid at the end of 13?

Wrigley

The turn is so you can get a good look at the chicks at Shea Stadium during the baseball season.

hey im batman

beena while, ben here, the whole purpose is to avoid my huge kriscraft woody, i hang out there sometimes, sorry.

chperplt said:
Wrigley

The turn is so you can get a good look at the chicks at Shea Stadium during the baseball season.

I've been to Shea and it ain't nothing but a bunch of fat dudes from Queens skipping work. No offense.

citdrver said:
I dig the Avatar Wrigley.......................Game on for Friday!!

You a CMR guy?

Yeah, my reserve DSL reads CVG-LGA-GSO-JFK-RDU-LGA-JFK-LGA-JFK-LGA-JFK
. Wait I skipped a few. Whats the difference. Wouldn't that be fun. LGA-JFK turns. "Ground stop, wheel up time, err, give us a call back."

On a side note, please, give me Wood and Prior back, 1 and 2 to save my sanity this season.

i'mbatman said:
Hey wrig just be happy we aren't still working in the fifth circle of hell. I'll do ten turns out of there to say i don't work there anymore!

I think this guy is on to something.

Latest resources

Back