CMR ALPA number

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyDeltasJets

Before I go to bed, I like to listen to the various airline hotlines. My wife thinks I'm nuts, but it is often kind of informative. I have both the company and ALPA numbers for a number of different carriers, the only one that I would like that I still don't have is CMR (and ASA, come to think of it).

If anyone has the numbers, they would be appreciated (you could pm me if you wanted to keep them private)

Thanks

Got to admit.... that isn't in my top ten things to do before going to bed!:p Anyone else want to admit to this problem?

Well, I didn't say it was the "ONLY" thing I did. My wife thinks I'm crazy, not dead!

Anybody got those numbers? I want to go to bed!

Why? These numbers are for the members of the various MEC's that are represented. It costs money everytime a call is placed to those 1-800 numbers. Why should my union dues be spent on your entertainment. Watch Leno or Dave or the Daily Show. Please don't get off on my MEC Chairman's message at MY expense.

Lighten up.

Besides, from your time, it doesn't appear that you are even paying dues yet. Get off probation, then complain about where your dues are going.

medic&cfi said:
Why? These numbers are for the members of the various MEC's that are represented. It costs money everytime a call is placed to those 1-800 numbers. Why should my union dues be spent on your entertainment. Watch Leno or Dave or the Daily Show. Please don't get off on my MEC Chairman's message at MY expense.

ROFLMAO!!!! Tell me you are not serious...

Anaconda said:
lighten up dude, some people take this stuff way to seriously...
Yeah, after all, it is just our jobs... a job I happen to love and a job which I invested at least $35K of money earned an hour at a time, plus a degree, and years of experience... a job in which my pay and benefits are not portable to another company... There are nights when it is a little difficult to get to sleep. P. G. has watched the events that have unfolded in our industry place many hundreds of his co workers out of a job. Our union is actively trying to allocate who loses their jobs, for a lot of us, that is interesting, seriously!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back