• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

CMHTroll can't add

Fracster

Total Time
Enough
CMHTroll can't add.

The votes have been counted and the NetJets pilot group voted overwhelmingly in favor of a strike.

The vote passed by 93%

Congratulations NJA pilots on our unity.

Hogprint

If you aint Cav...
Total Time
The company trolls have to try and spin this as favorable as possible. I would not expect anything less. :)

82/89/93

Fracster

Total Time
Enough
I can't wait to see how they will spin this one late next week. It seems to always take them a few days to get their BS together.

People like CMHTroll get a kick out of all this. They know how mismanaged and inept NJA is but if this is all you can acheive you must defend your home territory. Its admirable, I suppose.

JetProp

Total Time
10000+
No matter how he spins it, it's a strike authorization. A 93 counts as an "A" in my book.