• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

CLT pilot looking

prodigal

Fiduciary responsibility?
Total Time
5-6K
Hi all,
CLT pilot here, career fo with Comair & would love to take advantage of their severance offer. Just wondering if anyone has ANY leads, intel on anything which may be available in the area, corp, nascar teams, 135, cargo, power line patrol even.
6000TT, 4000 turbine, 2200 PIC (mostly non-turbine) but have 135 PIC time.
Please PM me; thanks.
Slainte!

Last edited:

prodigal

Fiduciary responsibility?
Total Time
5-6K
I understand . . .

I really do, but if I don't take the severance there's a good chance I will indeed be furloughed anyway. At least that way I could get out with a pittance out of them.
Thanks anyway.
Go Steelers

Last edited:

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
What types do you have?

Flywrite

Total Time
You're probably gonna have to take a number behind the Wachovia guys in the CLT area...

Good luck anyway...

Iflewjetz

Total Time
7000+
Still job hunting.....

Wachovia guy here. CLT base, of course. Still looking for a job.
Typed in: CL-30 CE-560XL CE-500 and BE-1900

Been sending our resumes like candy. Thanks for all the kind PM's over the last month. I read the jobs boards about 3 times a day and have made some contacts, but nothing so far. Thanks for anymore leads.