Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PositiveRate

Refugee
What hotels are people using at CLT and what rates are you getting?

Thanks! If you have phone #'s that's even better.

PR

I'm not based in CLT anymore so I don't have the phone numbers but there are several cheap hotels around the CLT airport.

The Morgan, is the nicest one. $45/nt incl tax and they have free breakfast. It is also close to stuff like KFC/walgreens etc if you want to get out of the hotel. There is also a great pub nearby to eat/drink at.

The Amerisuites at the Coliseum is really nice. One restaurant across the road. $50/nt.

Ramada Woodlawn. Cheaper (i think $40 incl tax). They have a good bar and restaurant in the hotel.

The Fairfield ($35 incl tax. Totally cheap. Free breakfast. ********************ty hotel, but cheap. Some of the rooms have outside doors (like a motel) and so you can end up right by the highway where it's loud. Once I had a room there where the door was bent where it had been jimmied open with a crow bar. But if you ask for an inside room they are nice enough. Nothing to eat within walking distance of this place though.

Extended Stay America. They have a van dedicated to us and they seem to treat us great. Its $30.00 out the door.

I kinda like the homestead. Rooms are clean and only $32 out the door. If i want breakfast i go to the fairfield. But the van can take forever and if you like quiet rooms this is not for you. Ramada is $40 they allow you to check out as late as 7pm if you are nice and they give you a coupon for a free beer. I would rather the breakfast but whatever. Extended stay is good too. Sometimes the non smoking rooms smell like smoke but that goes for most places. If you are going to stay for a couple of days at a time and r on a budget then i would go to the Homestead. Full fridge/microwave/stove...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back